British Christmas Trees & Artisan Christmas Gift Shop
OPEN 30TH NOVEMBER - 22ND DECEMBER
EVERY DAY 10AM - 4PM
Town Farm, Hoggeston, Bucks, MK18 3LQ
Premium quality, locally grown non-drop Nordmann Fir and traditional Norway Spruce
Our trees will have been cut at the end of November ensuring their freshness and longevity for you to enjoy throughout December. They will have traveled very few miles ensuring a low carbon footprint.
Our trees range from 5ft to 8ft with prices between £25 and £75
If you are looking for a larger tree ie 9ft upwards please do contact us and we can arrange that for you.
Purchasing your tree – things to look out for
- It is essential that cut trees should be fresh when purchased.
- The needles should not be dull and dried up.
- The branches should not be brittle.
- The outer needles should not fall off if the tree is gently shaken.
Caring for your tree – top tips
- Keep your tree outside in a cool shaded place, preferably standing in water, until it is required indoors.
- To help keep it fresh, cut about half an inch off the butt before taking it inside.
- Mount it in a water-holding stand or wedge it in a bucket with pebbles, small stones or screwed up newspaper If possible, place it away from direct heat.
- Keep the container topped up with water every day, Christmas trees are really thirsty!
- If using a metal stand and have heated floors, put base on a cork mat.
Gift Shop & Handmade Wreaths
The Old Granary is our little Christmas shop, full of gorgeous handmade and British made quality gifts. We work with local artists, artisans and designer makers promoting and selling their work.
Framed prints, cards, ceramics, chemical free skincare and candles, up cycled furnishings, home and kitchen ware, plus our quirky succulent gardens and much more. We will also have our beautiful handmade Christmas wreaths using fresh foliage and dried flowers and seed heads from the farm.
We also make wreaths to order. Please send an email to Rosie for further information.
Christmas Wreath Workshops
We are hosting six festive Christmas Wreath making workshops in The Old Dairy at the farm.
Come and join us to create your own original and truly authentic Christmas wreath using our hand woven willow and super-fresh foliage from the farm which ensures your wreath will last a long time.
We will also have our homegrown dried flowers, seed heads and foraged items to use for decorating… plus baubles if you wish! Hot drinks, bubbles and nibbles will be available to sustain you whilst you’re with us.
Price: £50 per person to include all foliage, décor, hot drinks bubbles and nibbles.
Maximum number of 12 people per class.
To book a place please CLICK HERE.