Christmas Trees will be available from Saturday 28th November - 23rd December EVERY DAY
The Granary Gift Shop will then reopen for Christmas Shopping
TOWN FARM, HOGGESTON, BUCKINGHAM MK18 3LQ
Premium quality, locally grown non-drop Nordmann Fir and traditional Norway Spruce
Our trees will have been cut at the end of November ensuring their freshness and longevity for you to enjoy throughout December. They will have traveled very few miles ensuring a low carbon footprint.
Our trees range from 3ft to 8ft with prices between £20 and £75
If you are looking for a larger tree ie 9ft upwards please do contact us and we can arrange that for you.
Purchasing your tree – things to look out for
- It is essential that cut trees should be fresh when purchased.
- The needles should not be dull and dried up.
- The branches should not be brittle.
- The outer needles should not fall off if the tree is gently shaken.
Caring for your tree – top tips
- Keep your tree outside in a cool shaded place, preferably standing in water, until it is required indoors.
- To help keep it fresh, cut about half an inch off the butt before taking it inside.
- Mount it in a water-holding stand or wedge it in a bucket with pebbles, small stones or screwed up newspaper If possible, place it away from direct heat.
- Keep the container topped up with water every day, Christmas trees are really thirsty!
- If using a metal stand and have heated floors, put base on a cork mat.
The Granary Gift Shop & Handmade Wreaths
The Granary is our little Christmas shop, full of gorgeous handmade and British made quality gifts. We work with local artists, artisans and designer makers promoting and selling their work.
Framed prints, cards, ceramics, chemical free skincare and candles, up cycled furnishings, home and kitchen ware, plus our quirky succulent gardens and much more. We will also have our beautiful handmade Christmas wreaths using fresh foliage and dried flowers and seed heads from the farm.
Due to restricted trading in November we will be moving as much of our stock online for Christmas shopping as we can for o
We also make wreaths to order. Please send an email to Rosie for further information.
Click & Collect Christmas Wreath Kits SOLD OUT
This year we are sadly unable to host Christmas Wreath workshops here at the farm due to current restrictions, but we are keen to ensure all our local customers can still get in the festive mood by making their own wreaths in their own homes... and ideally with a glass of mulled wine to hand!
We will be supplying Christmas Wreath Kits which will include our locally grown, hand woven willow rings, British sustainably sourced moss, super-fresh foliage from the farm (which will ensure your wreath is long lasting), our homegrown seed heads and foraged items from the farm to use for decorating… plus traditional orange slices, cinnamon and ribbon. String and wire will also be supplied. Final order date Friday 20th November.
Price: £35 per kit
The price includes a link to an online video tutorial where I'll demonstrate, step-by-step, how to create your beautiful Christmas Wreath. Due to the pending lockdown on Thursday 5th Nov we will operate a contactless collection service for the wreath kits from 28th Nov.